Unistik® Touch is designed to make capillary sampling simple and easy. The touch activated Unistik® Touch means you simply press the device against the sample site allowing it to activate automatically under pressure. Once activated the needle retracts into the body of the device which reduces the risk of sharps injury. Unistik® Touch also features our patented Comfort Zone Technology®.
Comfort Zone Technology® is comprised of eight raised pressure points on the patient end of the safety lancet. This patented technology sends a signal of comfort to the brain, helping to reduce the pain associated with the fingerstick¹.
The Unistik® Touch single-use safety lancet range offers a choice of four different depth and gauge specifications for use across all clinical environments and blood sampling requirements.
- Simple. Unistik® Touch is designed to make blood sampling simple and easy.
- Control. Comfort Zone Technology® produces a statistically significant reduction in pain².
- Safety. Needle retracts immediately after use to reduce the risk of needlestick injuries.
1. Melzack, R. and Wall, P. (1982). The Challenge of Pain. England: Penguin Books.
2. Dewland, P. and Edwards, C. (2007). A single-blind, randomised, 8-way crossover study to compare the blood volume and pain perception of capillary blood sampling. UK