Professional blood sampling, at the push of a button.
Featuring a syringe-like grip and a simple push-button design, Unistik® Pro makes blood sampling easy and intuitive for healthcare professionals. Top-activation puts the user in control of the sampling experience, enabling them to decide exactly when to activate the device and how much pressure to apply.
Unistik® Pro also features Comfort Zone Technology® (CZT®), designed to deliver greater comfort during blood sampling¹. Based on the Gate Theory², CZT features a series of raised pressure points on the patient end of the device. These pressure points stimulate the nerve endings and help to mask pan during sampling.
The Unistik® Pro single-use safety lancets offer a choice of three different depth and gauge options, allowing you to choose a device to meet your blood volume needs.
- Comfort Zone Technology for enhanced comfort during sampling
- Intuitive design makes usage easy
- Needle automatically retracts after use to reduce the risk of needle injury
- Made in Sweden to exacting standards
1. Dewland, P. and Edwards, C. (2007). A single-blind, randomised, 8-way crossover study to compare the blood volume and pain perception of capillary blood sampling. UK 2. Melzack, R. and Wall, P. (1982). The Challenge of Pain. England: Penguin Books.