Unistik 3 single-use safety lancets provide an easy and convenient way to perform capillary blood samples for tests including glucose, cholesterol, PT/INR, blood gas and other capillary tests.
Featuring Comfort Zone Technology® (CZT®) and side-activation, Unistik® 3 was designed to reduce pain for a more comfortable sampling experience. Independent clinical data* shows that Unistik® 3 safety lancets with CZT® reduce pain, resulting in a more comfortable experience for the patient. CZT® is comprised of eight raised pressure points on the patient end of the safety lancet. This patented technology sends a signal of comfort to the brain, helping to eliminate the pain associated with the fingerstick.
The Unistik®3 range features an ergonomic design for complete confidence and control during the sampling procedure, and a permanently retractable needle to protect users against potential needlestick injury and cross contamination. This safety lancet also features an indicator for accurate positioning, a lock-out indicator that prevents and identifies attempts at re-use, and laser-etched lot numbers on individual devices for enhanced traceability.
- Broad range of depth and gauge specifications to meet nearly any testing need or preference
- Features Comfort Zone Technology® for enhanced comfort
- Laser-etched lot numbers provide traceability and peace-of-mind
- Manufactured in England to exacting standards
- Needle retracts immediately after use to reduce the risk of needlestick injuries
- Lock out indicator prevents reuse
- Indicator for targeted positioning
*Dewland P, Edwards C. A single-blind, randomised, 8-way crossover study to compare the blood volume and pain perception of capillary blood sampling – March 2007.