The Unilet® range of lancets from Owen Mumford enable healthcare professionals to select blood sampling devices that are best suited to their patients and enable comfortable self-management.
The specially shaped needles and choice of needle diameters of the Unilet® range ensure clinicians and patients obtain the right blood volume and are designed to reduce pain1,2. This helps to ease the sampling process, especially for patients with frequent requirements such as the daily practice of blood glucose monitoring.
Universal fit with most lancing devices3, allows users to choose the gauge and shape of lancet best suited to the patient’s treatment plan and their lancing device.
- Designed to provide a comfortable lancing experience without compromising on the blood volume 1,2
- Offer a lancet designed for your patients needs to make self management of treatment more comfortable 1,2
- A comparision between the Unilet 33G lancet and the BD Microfine 33G lancet. 13 October 2014
- A comparison of four 28G home-use lancets. 13 October 2014
- Not compatible with ACCU-CHEK® Softclix or OneTouch® Delica™