Simplitude™ Pro is the world’s first professional use rapid diagnostic test with a built in safety lancet, blood collection unit, and test strip.
Simplitude™ Pro HIV 1& 2
Challenges with using current rapid diagnostic tests can impact the reliability
of results 1,2. These challenges can prompt pre-analytical errors, including:
- Choosing the wrong lancet or failing to lance the skin properly1
- Collecting too little blood or transferring it to the wrong place1
- Following the procedure’s multiple steps in the wrong order, mixing up different components or spilling solutions1
These errors may lead to misdiagnosis with consequences for patients.
Simplitude™ Pro is the world’s first professional use rapid diagnostic test with a built in safety lancet, blood collection unit, and test strip. The device has been designed to reduce pre-analytical errors and deliver a reliable result, for overall confidence in giving your patient the right diagnosis. Product launching early 2019.
Simplitude™ Pro HIV 1&2 offers high sensitivity (99.6%) and specificity (99.6%)3
- Built in blood collection unit to transfer the blood sample with ease and reliability
- Built in blood collection tube to collect and transfer the exact amount of blood for confidence and reliability in your result
- Built in safety lancet to simplify the test procedure
Become a distributor partner for Simplitude™ Pro in Europe.
Owen Mumford is looking for distributor partners to be part of our success story as we introduce our new solution for reliable rapid test results into the region.
Please fill in the contact form on this page to request more information or download our distributor brochure below to find out more.
- Figueroa C, Johnson C, Ford N, Sands A, Dalal S, Meurant R, Prat I, Hatzold K, Urassa W, Baggaley R (2018) Reliability of HIV rapid diagnostic tests for self-testing compared with testing by health-care workers: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Lancet HIV. 5(6):e277-e290.
- Johnson CC, Fonner V, Sands A, Ford N, Obermeyer CM, Tsui S, Wong V, Baggaley R (2017) To err is human, to correct is public health: a systematic review examining poor quality testing and misdiagnosis of HIV status. J Int AIDS Soc 20:21755.
- Owen Mumford Ltd (2018) Simplitude Pro HIV (1&2) clinical evaluations in Europe and Africa, data on file.