Capillary Blood Sampling
Owen Mumford pioneered the first automated lancing device for diabetes capillary blood sampling and has advanced the design, engineering and manufacturing of capillary blood sampling devices in collaboration with patients and healthcare professionals for over 35 years.
Our range of high-quality, cost-effective lancing devices and lancets enable healthcare professionals to improve sampling experiences by increasing patient comfort during treatment.
An extensive range of designs and needle specifications enable healthcare professionals to meet all types of patient needs, from pediatrics to the elderly.
Our range includes:
Unistik® 3 +
Unistik® TinyTouch™ +
Unistik® 3: Single-use safety lancets that deliver maximum patient comfort
- An advanced range of single use safety lancets that deliver maximum patient comfort
- Features unique Comfort Zone Technology® (CZT) and a retractable lancet that protects users from needlestick injury
Autolet Impression® +
Unistik® TinyTouch™ – for gentle neonatal sampling
- A heel incision sampling device for precise neonatal capillary blood testing that provides minimal pain and discomfort for tiny patients
- Designed to reach superficial blood vessels without penetrating deep dermal pain fibers
Unilet® Lancets +
Autolet Impression®: Advanced lancing devices for maximum comfort and control
- An advanced lancing device that provides maximum comfort when obtaining a blood sample
- Features unique Comfort Zone Technology® (CZT) making regular glucose testing and management of blood sugar levels more comfortable
- A wide range of high quality and triple-sharpened single-use lancets that enable comfortable and effective blood sampling to suit all patient needs and healthcare budgets
- Compatible with most lancing devices†
†Except Roche Multiclix and Softclix Plus, LifeScan OneTouch Delica