For Healthcare Professionals
Putting patient comfort and effective healthcare first.
Owen Mumford provides a range of products for medical professionals that help improve the delivery and management of treatments for a variety of therapy areas and conditions.
Used and recommended by hospitals, medical centers and by healthcare practitioners around the world, our devices incorporate innovations that encourage patient adherence, provide greater patient comfort and ease the administration of drug delivery.
Our three main product areas are the result of over six decades of experience in medical device development, sustained investment, expertise in design and manufacturing, and rigorous quality control.
Drug delivery – injection pens and needles +
Capillary blood sampling devices +
Drug delivery – injection pens and needles:
- Industry leading injection pens & pen needles developed with patient and clinician-led design
- Drug delivery products that help patients manage chronic conditions such as diabetes and multiple sclerosis
- Empowers patients with drug delivery devices that are easy to use, promote good injection technique and are designed to provide maximum comfort
Specialist screening and therapy devices +
Capillary blood sampling devices:
- Lancing devices and lancets that aid the process of blood sampling for patients and healthcare professionals
- One of the widest ranges of lancet products for all your sampling needs
- Use Comfort Zone Technology® to deliver a comfortable sampling experience for all types of patients from young children to the elderly with accuracy and control.
Specialist screening and therapy devices:
- Sexual health
- Drug-free, vacuum therapy treatments and vaginal dilators for male and female sexual health
- User-friendly, effective home health treatments
- Increase patient confidence and control
- Devices that make it easy for patients to self-administer eye medications
- Ensure eye drops are successfully delivered on the first attempt
- Help to improve patient adherence
- A range of innovative devices that enable healthcare professionals to assess reduced sensation to sharpness and pain in small nerve fibres and pressure sensation in large nerve fibres
- Reduce the risk of skin puncture particularly on fragile skin
- Enabling efficient screening procedures for healthcare professionals