Autoject®2: Automated injection devices that give greater control to patients.
Autoject®2 is an advanced auto-injector device that encourages patient self-reliance and helps improve medicine adherence by making the injection experience simple, convenient and more manageable.
It is an effective solution for patients that are apprehensive about injecting themselves using syringes. Autoject®2 auto-injector devices conceal the syringe and needle and enable effective drug delivery at a touch of a button. Concealment of the needle also guards against accidental injury.
The ergonomic, easy-to-use design allows many people, especially children and the elderly, to self-inject and effectively manage their condition. Autoject®2 can be activated by one-handed operation, making it possible to use a wider range of injection sites than by manually injecting with only a syringe. It also features a protective cap and locking mechanism to control activation and a large viewing window for easy scrutiny of the syringe. Audible and visual indicators at the start and end of dose ensure medication is administered correctly.
- Easier for patients of all ages to administer syringe-based medication
- The needle is hidden from the patient’s view making the product suitable for patients with needle phobia
- A safety interlock mechanism prevents accidental firing until the device is pressed against the skin
- Device indicators show when the injection is successfully completed for effective drug delivery
- Needle depth adjuster allows healthcare professionals to tailor injection for more effective and comfortable drug delivery
- Suitable for use with a wide range of syringes