Unistik® 3: Control at your fingertips
Unistik® 3 single-use safety lancets provide an easy and convenient way to take a blood sample. The activation button and alignment arrow on the side of the device, allows you to determine exactly when and where you activate the device. Once activated the needle retracts into the body of the device which reduces the risk of injury as the result if an exposed needle.
Unistik® 3 incorporates Comfort Zone Technology®, which simply means when you press the lancet against the skin, the eight raised dots on the end of the device sends a message of comfort to the brain, masking the pain sensation created by the needle2. This has been designed for a comfortable blood sampling experience.
The Unistik® 3 single-use safety lancets offer a choice of five different depth and gauge (needle thickness)options, allowing you to choose a device to meet your blood volume needs.
- Control. Via activation button and alignment guide.
- Comfort. Comfort Zone Technology® maximises comfort during the sampling procedure¹.
- Safety. Needle retracts immediately after use to reduce the risk of needle injury.
- Safety. Lock out indicator prevents reuse.1. Melzack, R. and Wall, P. (1982). The Challenge of Pain. England: Penguin Books.
2. Dewland, P. and Edwards, C. (2007). A single-blind, randomised, 8-way crossover study to compare the blood volume and pain perception of capillary blood sampling. UK