Unifine® Pentips® Plus
The first all-in-one pen needle and remover for more convenient needle change.
Unifine® Pentips® Plus is the world’s first integrated pen needle system that utilises the same high quality needles as Unifine® Pentips® but also features an integrated needle disposal chamber.
Experts agree that the most accurate routine when using injection pens is the immediate removal of the pen needle after injection and replacement with a new needle just prior to injection1,2.
Studies show that Unifine® Pentips® Plus prompts new needle use with each injection,3 which can potentially lower the risk of complications associated with needle reuse.4
Unifine® Pentips® Plus uses unique Safe Click Technology™ that indicates when used needles are secured into the locking chamber, providing a convenient solution for needle disposal on-the-go.
Unifine® Pentips® Plus is available in five needle lengths – 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm and 12 mm – and is compatible with all diabetes medication injection pens.
- Convenient and easy to use
- Has been used by millions of people around the world for over a decade
- Encourages more frequent needle change after injection3, which potentially lowers the risk of complications associated with needle reuse4
- A quality pen needle design that delivers a comfortable injection experience5
1. Diabetes care in the UK, The First UK Injection Technique Recommendations, 2nd Edition.
2. Ginsberg B.H., J.L. Parkes, C. Sparacino: The kinetics of insulin administration by insulin pens. Horm. Metab. Res. 26: 584-587 (1994).
3. Study by Healthcare Research Worldwide. (2013).
4. Torrance T. An unexpected hazard of injectable therapy injection. Practical Diabetes International 2002;19:63.
5. Independent test by Melab GmbH 2014.